Body eHeal Thyself Resources List
1. John, Lighthouse Farm-Princeton, MN.
Beef, Pork, Chicken, Lamb, and other foods.
(He does deliver at certain times and places but he is flexible.)
2. Alvin Schlangen-Freeport
Chicken, eggs, and other foods.
(Will deliver at certain places and times.)
3. Helen and Paul Walz -St. Cloud, MN
Chickens, eggs, Turkey at Thanksgiving. (Fresh chickens ~4 times a year, may have frozen at other times.)
4. Whole Farm C0-op has about 35 farmers that sell a large variety of farm foods plus other items. Not all products are organic but if you request a list of products, they will send it to you. The products are marked when organic.
5. Ron Woldorf-Albany, MN
26464 County Rd. 30
Albany, MN 56307
6. Green Pastures Dairy-Carlton, MN
Raw cheese, raw milk, and pork. Will ship or on farm pick up. They come to St. Joseph, MN to have the St. Joseph Meat Market process their meat without nitrates and MSG. They may be willing to bring some product to St. Joseph on those trips.
2353 Broomfield Road
Carlton, MN 55718
7. Matthew Willenbring-Cold Spring, MN
Raw milk and eggs. "Adopt A Hen" program. Can purchase a punch card good for a 12 week supply (12 eggs per week) $36.00. (Hen stays on the farm.)
8. Rolling Hills Traeger Ranch, Christina Traeger-Avon, MN
CSA shares of grass fed beef, pork eggs, produce, and preserves.
20134 St. Anna Dr.
Avon, MN 56310
9. Morning Star Farm
10. Fruitful Seasons Dairy, Inc-Alexandria, MN
Raw cheese from 100% grass fed cows.
7917 C.R. 4 W. S.W.
Alexandria, MN 56308
11. Other resources can be found in the Weston A. Price Foundation's "Wise Traditions" journal that comes out 4 times a year. Also, the WAPF Shopping Guide has many resources to choose from. For more information, call Jane at
12. The www.wildernessfamilynaturals.com
has many wonderful food items that can be purchased online. A cheaper way to go would be for me to order monthly on the first of the month so all who are interested can order without paying for shipping.
13. Mike & Barb Schluarzkops sells raw milk from grass fed cows. The milk is organic although they are not certified. (763) 261-4262 They live in Becker, Mn.
14. Merle Vanderweise, west of St. Cloud. Raw goats milk in Benson, Mn. (320) 368-0867
15. Katherine Sodergren from South Haven, Mn. Sells raw goats milk and artisan breads, correctly prepared by soaking in milk whey for 36 hours. She comes to the Cold Spring Farmers market. Ask her about her milk. email@example.com
Her address is 33408 746th Ave, South Haven. Telephone: (320) 236-3690
16. From Mora, Mn are Craig and Vicki Trytten. E-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org
Sells raw milk from grass fed cows. Helps getting groups of 10 to take turns coming to the farm so each one only has to drive about once every 2-1/2 months. They are GMO free and use no chemicals or pesticides.
17. Farmer from Milaca sells raw milk. Make appointment to pick up and bring own container. Call Kent Kramer at (320) 309-1461. Address is Heritage Homesteading, 6241 210th Milaca, Mn. 56353
18. The Organic Food Plot at 14705 210th St. Cold Spring, MN. 56320. James Kruger sells organic eggs. Find out more information at (320) 685-7068 or e-mail him at email@example.com
19. Rich Mueller sells grass fed beef and grains. He lives in Paynesville and his number is (320) 291-9175 or 243-4148.
20. Terri Emmerich sells eggs from free range chickens and lots of produce and other foods. She lives 2 miles west of Avon and is on Facebook Emmerich's Produce and Pumpkins.
21. Desiree and Ryan Nelson in Ogilvie, MN. Use holistic and organic practices. Have sheep, goats, hens, and pigs. Also have turkeys and plan to have lamb. www.NelsonGrassFarm.com
22. Voss Farms, certified organic meat and cage free chickens, butchered on site. 27725 Business 23 East of Paynesville Co. Rd 33 exit from East or West. Phone: 763-213-9979